Membres

jeudi 28 août 2014

presentation Team 1 reminder

Bonjour à tous! 
Hello everybody!


Nous allons vous présenter l'équipe 1 de relance de notre DT. 






We are going to present you the team 1 release of our DT.

Photo de Cindy Tempelman.
Hello my name is Cindy in the blogworld I write under the name Cinderella .
I`m 40 years young almost 41 and I`m married with children.
My hobby is making cards and pimping up all sorts of stuff.
I love to see all there is in this wonderfull craftworld So see you soon.
 Hugs Cinderella


Mari
Photo de Mari Kocjancic.
 My name is Mari, I live in Ohio (USA) with my husband Mike and our 5 kids, our oldest is 9 and the baby is 7 months. 
When I'm not busy with the family I like to go hide out in my craftroom and make a few cards and the occasional scrapbook layout. 
I also love photography and working in our rose garden during the summer.

Yanti



Hiii... My name is Tedja Musyanti. You can call me Yanti. I am 43 yers old. I was married and have one child. I am so in happy with my family. I live in Jakarta, Indonesia. ( Maybe someday you can come to my country.... ) . I have been into papercraft about 2,5 years. Since I met " Tilda-Edwin ", I mad about that. I love make card, 3 D Projects, and more about paper craft. Now I am DT of IMLC ( Indonesia Magnolia Lovers Challenge ). I am so happy join in here and I will do the best.


Photo de Linda Kläringe Fd Ekebjär.
Hi! My name is Linda aka Pysselbus in the blogworld! I'm married and have two boys, 6 &7 years old, and we live in a small town i Sweden. I've been paper crafting for 5 years and counting now and loving every minute of it!

Marylilirose

Photo de Mary-Lilirose Scrap.
Bonjour, Je m'appelle Maryline alias Marylilirose sur la blogsphère. J'ai 38 ans (enfin dans quelques jours, lol..), je suis mariée, j'ai 3 enfants qui ont 11, 8 et 1 an. Je suis addict à la carterie, scrapbooking et aux projets 3D...

Claudine



Bonjour, je m'appelle Claudine, j'ai 49 ans , mariée, un fils de 30 ans, je suis de l'Oise je scrappe depuis 4 ans surtout la carterie, objets altérés et coloriser les tampons.. je suis très heureuse de faire partie de l'équipe!

Irène


I'm 42 years old and am married to an exceptional husband, no children, but I have a 7 year old female Rottweiler named Xica and a cat called Menace of 6 months and simply LOVE. Along with them I have found inspiration for Scrapbooking. I am a native Portugal and I live in Matosinhos, which for those unfamiliar, is a beautiful and picturesque fishing town in Portugal with beautiful beaches. Work as secretary and direction since 2011, and I am in Lisbon, but always make time for my favorite hobby. Created in 2008 my YouTube channel and since then have evolved and learned a lot along with several friends who have been finding along this route, which led me to devote as much as I can and improve my work. 

Gina

Gina

Hello my name is Gina and I live in the U.K. I am married and have two wonderful grown up sons. I am very lucky as my husband (Phil) is very supportive of my crafting and never moans or groans that I spend most of my spare time in my craft room. I work in a local secondary school. My Mum introduced to me to card making about 8 years ago and I have been hooked ever since. For several years I was into decoupage and one day I tried stamping and have never looked back. All my images are coloured with Copics and I add a few highlights with pencils. It can take me a whole evening to colour one image, but I am totally addicted and love it.

Socha

Photo de Sophie Dehoux.
Hello, my name is Sophie or socha88.
 I am 26 years old and i come from Belgium. I live whit my husband and we're having a baby in late november. A little boy.I love Magnolia stamps and i scrap for 5 years old



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire