Membres

mercredi 15 octobre 2014

challenge # 4 Halloween team2

Bienvenue pour notre Challenge # 4

Welcome to our Challenge # 4



Le thème est "Halloween"

The theme is "Halloween"


Voici la carte de notre première Guest Designer
Here is the card of our first Guest designer



Thank you very much, your card is beautiful.


Les cartes des Dt.
Dt cards.

Magnolia stamps


Magnolia stamp

Halloween Girl PPinky Dolls Art

Magnolia stamp








8 commentaires:

  1. voilà de jolies réas , bravo

    ps: coup de cœur pour le sac à bonbons de scrapanik

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Coucou wahooooooo vos reas sont magnifiques les filles bravo a toutes bonne soirée bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thank you for another challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Cat's sCrap thank you for your comment on my blog. You asked me to put your badge on my blog. It is already there (right hand side, down under all my winner badges). I put it on when you first started this challenge blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi Granmargaret,
      Thanks much, to have put our badge at the beginning of our adventure on your blog.
      hugs
      Laurigami

      Supprimer
  5. Girls, fantastic inspiration from the DT. Thank you for visit and comment on my blog. You asked me to put your badge ; It is already there (I need to clean a lot). Elena.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi Elena
      Thanks for your comment, I have removed this condition to validate participation because I realized, that I didn't have the right to impose the badge. You can remove it if you want. Because the most important is that you come y participer. Thank you

      Supprimer