Membres

samedi 1 novembre 2014

Challenge # 5 Halloween or Autumn Team 1

Bienvenue pour notre Challenge # 5

Welcome to our Challenge # 5



Le thème est "Halloween or Automne"

The theme is "Halloween or Autumn"



Voici les cartes du Dt

Here are the cards of the Dt

Laurigami
Andrea Acorn de chez Kraftin' kimmie Stamps



Kate
"Jessies Gift" from Treasured Stamps

Magnolia Stamps
                     

Cat's scrap
Stamping Bella  Uptown Girl

Magnolia stamp






6 commentaires:

  1. What a fun challenge! I'm all ready and would love to play along! I don't see your linky - should we link here in the comments? If so, here's my entry:

    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/2014/11/guest-designer-at-craft-and-smash.html

    If you have a linky and would rather I add my entry there, please email me at fitkitty1@gmail.com and I would be pleased to come back. Thank you! Your DT samples are beautiful! Well done, ladies!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello, I am sorry for this small inconvenience. I saved your card in the InLinkz. Good luck
      Laurigami

      Supprimer
    2. Thank you so much! I like playing here!

      Supprimer
  2. Congratulations girls, your cards are great. Kisses
    Bravo les filles, vos cartes sont superbes. Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thank you for another challenge. Lovely cards by the design team

    RépondreSupprimer